The Federal Public Service Commission has issued the official announcement of FPSC Result of Graphic Officer (BS-16) recruitment and further documents required for interview and selection. The online applications and subsequent appearance in Screening (MCQ)/ Written (Descriptive) Examination for the subject post, following candidates are advised to furnish BIO-DATA along with attested copies (with name stamp of attestation officer) of requisite documents as mentioned below, within 15 days (up to 30th Dec, 2021) of placement of this Notice on FPSC website, through Registered Post/Courier to determine their eligibility.
FPSC Graphic Officer Recruitment Result Dec 2021 Submission of Documents
It may however, be understood that asking of requisite documents should not be inferred that the candidate have been shortlisted for interview and their eligibility in all respects in terms of advertised conditions shall be determined after scrutiny of their documents:
- Bio-data form duly signed and filled-in completely (copy enclosed)
- Two latest Photographs (Passport size)
- Valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Self Domicile Certificate (SDC).
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/Matric (showing date of birth) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC)/ Intermediate issued by Secretary, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. In case of ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level an equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Degree(s) and Transcripts/ Result-Cards/ DMCs showing duration of study period, credit hours with proof of CGPA/ Grade/ Class with credit hours and Result Declaration Date, issued by Controller of Examination from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) to determine eligibility.
- Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC/PEC/PMC/PNC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- Valid Registration with HEC/PEC/PMC/PNC and such other institutions where applicable (if any).
- Ten (10) years post qualification experience in Graphic arts viz:- (a) Press advertising and Publicity. (b) Publication designing and layout. (c) Title designing and animation of films. (d) Calligraphy (English) and typography. (e) Lithography viz:- (i) Colour separation (Line); (ii) Film making (Line and half-tone); (iii) Film mounting (Colour and black and white). (iv) Complete knowledge of all kinds of printing i.e. off-set, letter press dye stamping and ornamental printing. OR Post Inter Diploma in Printing and Graphic Arts with three (3) years post qualification experience as detailed above.
- Experience Certificate (Post Qualification) with Job description and exact dates as per detailed Experience Format (Annex-A available on FPSC’s website), where applicable.
- In case of Government Servant, Original Departmental Permission Certificate (DPC) showing exact date of appointment and domicile on FPSC’s prescribed format (available on FPSC’s website) duly signed and stamped by Head of the Department/ Division/ Ministry (Official stamp must be affixed).
- In case of Non-Test Case or UNDERTAKING provided by the candidate at the time of examination, Original Treasure Receipt (TR) being application fee deposited on or before the closing date of the advertisement in the Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury, authorized to transact business on behalf of Government.
- Medical Certificate (if required/advertised) and Proof of Age Relaxation (if claimed).
LIST OF CANDIDATES FOR DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION
|S.No||Roll No.||Name of Candidate(s)||Date of Birth||Domicile|
|02.||000007||HAMMAD HUSSAIN BHATTI||31-07-1984||PUNJAB|
|05.||000014||MUHAMMAD SHURAHBEEL BIN SAJID||12-01-1997||PUNJAB|
|08.||000025||HAFIZ MUHAMMAD REHAN QAYYUM||13-04-1994||PUNJAB|
|09.||000027||MUHAMMAD FARHAN CHAUDHARY||11-12-1983||PUNJAB|
|10.||000034||SYED MAVAZ AHMAD||27-01-1993||PUNJAB|
The Eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the said General Instructions to update themselves. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per applicable policy of the Commission. Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned up to the closing date.
The candidates are cautioned that requisitioning of the documents for determination of eligibility shall not vest any right in them for the post until they are shortlisted on the basis of advertised merit and relevant Provincial / Regional quota as per policy of the Commission. In case any of the candidates failed to submit these documents within stipulated period, their candidature for the captioned post shall stand rejected and no alibi or excuse shall be entertained subsequently.