The Federal Public Service Commission has officially announced the latest FPSC Jobs Recruitment Advertisement 1/2023. You can also visit FPSC website [ www.fpsc.gov.pk ] for apply online to the current jobs. The latest FPSC Jobs Advertisement 2023 has been published for the interested and eligible candidates for recruitment of vacant posts in the Ministry of Energy, Establishment Division, Ministry of Defence, Federal Government Organization, Ministry of Law & Justice, Special Courts/Tribunals, Ministry of Interior, Overseas Pakistanis, Ministry of Maritimes, Ministry of Narcotics, FBR, Ministry of Climate, Ministry of Water Resources, Ministry of Aviation, Ministry of Industries & Production, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Communication, Ministry of science & Technology, Federal Public Service Commission and Ministry of Commerce. The last date for submission of the FPSC application is 16th January 2023.
Latest FPSC Jobs Current Recruitment Advertisement 1/2023 Details
|Organization||Federal Public Service Commission [FPSC]|
|Published Date||29th December 2022|
|Last Date||16th Jan 2023|
|Advertisement||FPSC Adv No 01|
|Challan Form||Download Challan|
|Apply Online (FPSC Website)||Online FPSC|
Introduction To FPSC: The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is an administrative organization of the Government of Pakistan that is in charge of enrolling government employees and civil servants for the Govt of Pakistan. FPSC announce multiple jobs for Pakistani Nationals who are graduates from recognized institutions. For further details about Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Jobs please visit website and apply online. Before apply read the instructions given on website very carefully website. If you need to visit the FPSC office the address is Federal Public Service Commission, Agha Khan Road, Sector F 5/1, Islamabad.
List of Current Jobs in FPSC Advertisement 2023
|S No.||Name of Post||Department||Qualification||Qty of Posts|
|01||Assistant Private Secretary||Ministry of Energy, Establishment Division, Ministry of Defence, Federal Government Organization, Ministry of Law & Justice, Special Courts/Tribunals, Ministry of Interior, Overseas Pakistanis, Ministry of Maritimes, Ministry of Narcotics, FBR, Ministry of Climate, Ministry of Water Resources, Ministry of Aviation, Ministry of Industries & Production, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Communication, Ministry of science & Technology, Federal Public Service Commission and Ministry of Commerce
|2||Assistant Private Secretary||National Accountability Bureau
|4||Chief Statistician||Ministry of National Food||Masters||01|
|5||General Staff Officer||Ministry of Defence||MBBS||01|
|6||Senior Research Officer||Ministry of Defence Production||Bachelor||01|
|7||Director||Ministry of Maritime Affairs||Masters||01|
|8||Civilian Assistant Security Officer||Ministry of Defence
|9||Civilian Labour Officer (Grade-III)||LLB/Masters||01|
|10||Establishment & Cash Officer||Masters||01|
|11||Work Manager||BSc Engineering||02|
|12||Civilian Labour Officer (Grade-II)||LLB/Masters||03|
|13||Lecturer||Ministry of Federal Education
|14||Associate Professor (Male)||PhD||04|
|15||Associate Professor (Female)||PhD||03|
|16||Assistant Network Administrator||FPSC||Bachelor||01|
|17||Civilian Labour Officer (Grade-I)||Ministry of Defence||Bachelor||01|
How To Apply For FPSC Jobs Advertisement 1/2023
All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk. Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc. Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final. Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted. Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
The rate of fee for various posts is:- BS-16 to 17 Rs. 300/-; BS 18= Rs. 750/-; BS-19= Rs. 1200/-; BS-20 and above = Rs. 1500. The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft/Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable. Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates. Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable. T.R may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test/ exam or when asked for.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time). The detail is given at para-6 of General Instructions available at FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk
Shortlisting criteria for interview:
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per policy of the Commission contained in para-16 (A, B&C) of General Instructions.
- After the test/ exam, on the basis of results, the candidates who are on higher merit positions in respective quota would be asked to furnish the attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor’s, Master’s, M.Phil, PhD Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate (where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc. within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail.
- Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- Experience from Firms/ Companies/ Institutions/ Organizations/ Banks/ NGOs etc., will be accepted if these are well known nationally or internationally, have appropriately been registered/ incorporated with concerned government department/ institution for doing business, maintain office (s) and have proper registration number/ Reference number, where applicable.
- The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information, their candidature shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date.
- From requisition of documents it should not be presumed that the candidate has been shortlisted for interview as his/her eligibility is to be determined in view of documents and merit position.
- Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
Admission Certificate for Screening/ Descriptive Test for the respective posts will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk couple of weeks before the actual date of examination. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website for the updates. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
Conduct of Test:
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test.
- Without original Treasury Receipt candidates would not be allowed entry in the Examination Hall. Photocopy of T.R/ Bank Scroll would not be accepted. Candidates are advised to preserve the original T.R so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls.
- Test Examination for Consolidated Advt. No. 1/2023 will tentatively be held within 2-Months after closing date. Such tests/ Examination can however be conducted earlier also in case of limited number of candidates.
- For the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16), candidates will be called for Test at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta centers only, if sufficient numbers of candidates at each center are available.
Only those who qualify the Typing Test will be allowed to appear in Shorthand & Computer literacy tests.
Change of Centre:
- Candidates are allowed to avail facility for change of Examination Centre, only through on-line request at least 1-Month before commencement of examination.
Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 16 January, 2023.
|Official Website||Apply Online|
|Latest FPSC Jobs||Click Here|