Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) announces multiple jobs opportunity of different Federal Government organizations. The job advertisement is officially published on website including number of renown newspapers to grab the attention of jobseekers in Pakistan.When you are mentally prepared to apply for any specific post then you dont know how to apply for the FPSC jobs through submission of application online.
FPSC ONLINE APPLICATIONS SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Important Note/Information for the applicants:
• It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given in this document before and while applying online.
• Browsers including Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome etc. are supported (Java script must be enabled in the browser).
• In case of abnormal delay/wait in loading of web pages, close the browser window and revisit/reload the site. It is also suggested to clear browser history.
• All posts are required to be applied online.
• No hardcopy of online application or copies of testimonials are required to be forwarded to FPSC. The hardcopy generated through the system should be preserved by the applicant for their own record purpose. Similarly, DO NOT send Bank Challan/Treasury Receipt (TR) of fee deposit to FPSC. It should be preserved in safe custody by the applicant and has to be presented at time of test/examination.
• No candidate will be allowed to appear in the test without producing original TR showing fee deposited in the bank/treasury by the closing date of the consolidated advertisement.
• Applicants should apply online immediately without waiting for the closing date of the advertisement.
• Before applying online, please check the advertisement thoroughly and ensure that you fulfill all the requirements including qualification, age, gender, domicile, experience etc. for the post you intend to apply. The details of posts as advertised in the consolidated advertisement can be seen through “jobs” link available on the website (www.fpsc.gov.pk). Submitting online applications without having required qualification, experience etc., or submitting fake/bogus/test online applications may cause serious difficulty for the applicant.
• For assistance only regarding Online Application Submission, please call FPSC facilitation centre/helpline 051-111-000-248 during office hours (Monday to Friday) or E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply online:
I. Open FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk or directly visit www.online.fpsc.gov.pk
II. Select “Apply Online” link, as displayed under
III. Then Select “General Recruitment” link, as displayed under;
IV. Following Screen will appear.
V. Select ‘Apply Online’ option.
VI. Following Screen will appear.
VII. Select Job you want to apply. All jobs available will be listed down.
Upon selection of the required job, the detailed requirements for the selected job will appear as below;
VIII. Upon selection of the required job, the detailed requirements for the selected job will appear as below.
IX. Thoroughly study the requirements for the post. If you fulfill all the requirements including qualification, experience, domicile, religion, gender, age etc. and also interested to apply for the post, select ‘Apply for this job’ button. Otherwise select cancel. (DO NOT apply for the post if you do not possess all required conditions for the post).
X. When you select ‘Apply for this job’, following screen will appear;
XI. Select Job you want to apply. All jobs available will be listed down.
XII. Upon selection of the required job, the detailed requirements for the selected job will appear as below
XIII. Thoroughly study the requirements for the post. If you fulfill all the requirements including qualification, experience, domicile, religion, gender, age etc. and also interested to apply for the post, select ‘Apply for this job’ button. Otherwise select cancel. (DO NOT apply for the post if you do not possess all required conditions for the post)
XIV. Enter your CNIC number and press Tab Key
XV. Wait for ‘You can apply for this job’ message.
XVI. System does not allow submission of more than one application against same CNIC number for the same post. If you have already applied for the post, system will display appropriate message.
XVII. Please make sure that fee is deposited before applying online. (Link to download form for fee deposit is available on the screen). The Application Fee for posts (BS-16 &17 = Rs.300/-; BS 18= Rs. 750/-; BS-19= Rs.1200/-; BS-20 and above Rs. 1500/-)may be deposited in the nearest government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a state treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of government under head C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC. Bank draft/Cheque/Postal order is not acceptable.
XVIII. Select date of deposit of test fee in the bank/treasury through Treasury Receipt, using calendar. Select appropriate year, month and date from the calendar.
XIX. Similarly, select/fill appropriate entries for Amount of fee deposited, bank and branch name, bank code, bank location district, your gender, religion, domicile, district of domicile, test centre where you would like to appear for the written test, interview centre.
XX. In the selection boxes for Gender, Religion and Domicile, only those entries will be listed which are required for the post. (For example, if a post is for Male candidates, only “Male” entry will be listed in Gender selection box. If a post is reserved for Non-Muslim quota, only the “Non-Muslim” entry will be listed in Religion selection box. Similarly if a post is for Sindh and Balochistan domicile, only the said domicile entries will be listed. Other domiciles will not be available in the Domicile selection list). DO NOT apply for the post if your domicile, gender or religion is not listed, as you are not eligible to apply for such post. Refer to consolidated advertisement and thoroughly check the post requirements.
XXI. In the qualification/experience box, the required advertised qualification/experience will appear automatically, which is un-editable. Please ensure that you possess the required qualification/experience as given in the box. If you do not possess required qualification/experience, you must not proceed further and select “Cancel” button. XXII. Note:- The system will not allow to submit the application until required education and/or experience is entered for the selected post.
XXIII. If you possess the required qualification/experience then select “Yes” in the relevant box.
XXIV. Please enter your “Result Declaration Date” of the degree mentioned in the “Qualification/Experience” box that makes you eligible for the post. In case two or more degrees are required for the post (e.g. M.A. with B.Ed.), then provide the “Result Declaration Date” of the degree which you acquired later.
XXV. Enter 5-digit verification code as seen in the box (e.g. 77399).
XXVI. All entries marked as “*”are mandatory.
XXVII. When complete, re-check the entries for their correctness. If any correction is required, that must be carried out.
XXVIII. When all entries are found correct, Select ‘Proceed to Step 2′ button.
XXIX. Following screen will appear.
XXX. Upload softcopy of your passport size photograph using ‘Browse/Upload/Choose File’ button. The picture size must be less than 30 KB in jpeg format only.
XXXI. Re-type Confirm your CNIC number as provided in Step 1.
XXXII. Similarly, select/fill all entries which are reflected as blank. Entries marked with ‘*’ are mandatory. (Check and ensure that your CNIC No., Name, e-mail address and mobile number are correct).
XXXIII. Select “Add Education” option to add education(s) as mentioned in the advertisement (You must possess the required degree as mentioned on screen. Do not apply, if you do not possess the required degree).
XXXIV. Following screen will appear
XXXV. Enter your Degree.
XXXVI. Choose “Result Date” from the calendar of the entered qualification
XXXVII. Enter “Board/ University” of the entered qualification
XXXVIII. Select “Grade”, “Division” or “CGPA” option, whichever is applicable, for the entered qualification.
XXXIX. Enter “Major Subjects”
XL. Click “Save” button to save the qualification
XLI. Repeat above steps from Serial XXXIV-XXXIX to further add more Education Records, if any. (Max 5 records can be entered)
XLII. Only for the posts where Experience is mandatory, system will ask to enter the Experience by selecting “Add Experience” option
XLIII. Following Screen will appear
XLIV. Enter the “Name of Post”
XLV. Enter “Basic Scale (BS)”, if any
XLVI. Enter the “Organization/ Ministry/ Division/ Department” name
XLVII. Select “From Date” and “To Date” from the calendar
XLVIII. Select “Status” and “Nature of Job” from List of Values
XLIX. Enter “Duties” performed in a concise manner
L. Click “Save” button to save the experience record
LI. Repeat above to further add Experience Records, if any (Max 5 records can be entered)
LII. When complete, please check all entries in the form thoroughly. If any correction is required, that must be done now. Once you click ‘Submit your Application’ button, your application will be submitted.
LIII. Upon submitting application, following message will appear
LIV. To take printout of the online application, select ‘Print’ button and follow instruction
LV. as they appear. (Candidates must print their online application for their record purpose).
LVI. Your online application submission process is complete.
LVII. To print your online application form at later stage, but before closing date, select ‘Take Printout’ option from the main menu as given below; (Note:- The printing facility will only be available for the current jobs)
LVIII. Following screen will appear
LIX. Enter your CNIC number, Tracking ID of already applied online application and Verification Code. Select ‘Submit’ button. Following pre-filled form containing data pertaining to your application will appear; (Note: if you forget your Tacking ID see Para LVIII)
LX. Take printout of your online application, sign it and keep in your record for future reference.
LXI. This printed copy/form is NOT required to be forwarded to FPSC
LXII. If you forgot or could not note your Tracking ID, select ‘Retrieve Tracking ID’ from the main menu as given below; (Note:- This facility will only be available for the current jobs).
LXIII. Following screen will appear
LXIV. Select the job for which you have already applied online and need to retrieve the Tracking ID, enter your CNIC, Email address (exactly which you provided in your online application for the applied case), and Verification Code as displayed. If all the information matches with the database, only then the Tracking ID will be shown. Note the Tracking ID for future reference.
LXV. EDIT / UPDATE FACILITY:
This option should only be used if the applicant wants to change / amend contents of his already submitted online application. After online submission of application, the application can be revised only once for correction of any errors for the current jobs. For the purpose
1. Click on Edit/Update Application button as shown in screenshot below:
2. Enter CNIC and tracking ID of your already submitted online application and click “Submit” button.
3. Following screen showing contents of your already submitted online application will appear. You may change allowed contents of your application. After doing the needful, select “Update Application” button.
4. Upon clicking “Update Application” system will ask “Are you sure you really want to update?” – as shown below. Click “Ok” only if you are sure that you have made required changes and want to save them, otherwise select “cancel”.
5. On clicking “Ok” button in step#4, system will make desired changes you made in your application and a pop up message will show up as shown in below screen shot
6. Take print out of your amended application by selecting print option and retain it for Your record and future reference.