Federal Public Service Commission have briefed about the application rejection criteria for FPSC jobs. You must read the following given guidelines which are really helpful for you to qualify exam.
FPSC Application Rejection Detailed Guidelines
An application will be rejected on any of the following grounds:-
- Application not received on or before the closing date.
- Fee not paid on or before the closing date or short payment of prescribed fee.
- Non submission of original Treasury Receipt of application fee deposited on or before the closing date at the time of written test / alongwith requisite documents (for non-test cases)
- Under age/Overage.
- No proof of age.
- Do not possess required/advertised domicile.
- No proof of Educational Qualification.
- Lack of Educational criteria on the closing date as the result was not declared/announced upto the closing date.
- Educational Qualification is not relevant.
- Post qualification experience is short.
- No proof of experience.
- Do not possess required/advertised experience.
- Relevant/countable experience is short.
- Departmental Permission Certificate (NOC) has been refused.
- Some relevant column of the online Application left blank.
- In case of non-submission of attested copies of the certificates within stipulated time of FPSC Notice as proof in support of the Prescribed Qualification/ Experience/ Domicile etc., his/ her candidature shall stand rejected.